PROVIDE A MEAL
First Stop relies on your support to provide hot meals twice a day in our Stokes Street facility.
Meals are an important way for us to connect and pave the path that leads to independent, sustainable living. Volunteer groups prepare hot breakfasts and lunches while organizations provide financial support to enable our staff to feed our clients and potential clients. This is an important service that introduces clients to our facility, services, caseworkers, and staff!
Volunteer Tips for providing meals:
- Meals should serve 50-80 people.
- Provide food that is already prepared and only needs to be heated. No cooking, please.
- We serve Breakfast and Lunch, Monday through Friday.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch is served from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.