First Stop relies on your support to provide hot meals twice a day in our Stokes Street facility.
Meals are an important way for us to connect and pave the path that leads to independent, sustainable living. Volunteer groups prepare hot breakfasts and lunches while organizations provide financial support to enable our staff to feed our clients and potential clients. This is an important service that introduces clients to our facility, services, caseworkers, and staff!
Volunteer Tips for providing meals:
- Meals should serve 80-100 people.
- Provide food that is already prepared and only needs to be heated. No cooking, please.
- We serve Breakfast and Lunch, Monday through Friday.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch is served from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
To sign up for a meal donation, please use the link below. For any questions, please contact our Client Services Coordinator, Kendall Williams at Kendall.email@example.com or 256-533-3391.
Drop-off address: 2820 Governors Dr SW Huntsville, AL 35805